Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Solo trip to So Cal

I was so fortunate! I used my free ticket (presented to me at the Tattered Cover when I brought my class there!) to go to San Diego and L.A. for a quick four day trip during the DNC (Auraria Campus had the week off b/c it is so close to the Pepsi Center, thank you Obama!) What a blast. I spent so much time with Tracy, Danny and little Alexis!



I also went to LA to visit Louie and Kim. We boogie boarded. It was so good to see them!





I fit so much in! Lots of beach time and a solo sea kayak excursion in La Jolla where some sea lions, leopard sharks and fish joined me. So cool!

I can't wait to go back. June perhaps!?

1 comment:

CA HEWITT FAMILY said...

Can't wait for your return. Wish I was here when you came out. Yes, I know... it is my turn to come your way...