Friday, December 5, 2008

It doesn't get any better...





than this.
Seeing my kids hold Stacey's daughter (my niece!) was amazing! I didn't think I would feel as much as I do for my sister and her baby. We are all very enamored by Kendall.
Now I just need my own time with her, without my own kids hogging her (and my sister!) all of the time. I really love my sister!
I think, no, I know that I have really changed A LOT this past year. I look at these photos and really do feel true joy. Honestly, I don't think I could have said this a year ago. I am truly so fortunate to have had another chance. Life is really good! I may not climb well anymore (can't climb well when you hardly climb) but I've gained more...much much more than I had in myself a year ago.
What a difference a year makes. I'm learning to appreciate the gray in my hair now! I earned it!

No comments: