Sunday, June 15, 2008

...So if you read the previous post, or have read it already, you're thinking that two and a half days sounds like a long time for this project. You are probably thinking, "wow, I could have finished in just one day. What's wrong with that girl." Well unless you have been to my house, then you know the insanity I indulged in this weekend. If you don't know what I am talking about, I'll explain- I live with a Wehner and all Wehner's, with the exception of David Wehner (of course you are acknowledged by name here Dave) are packrats. The Wehners have a very hard time parting with stuff- as everything has a purpose and is somehow useful or has sentimental value. If you know a Wehner, or in fact are a Wehner, you know what I'm talking about. These Wehner's though, even as packrats, are the best and real people you will ever meet, EVER! So living with a Wehner, even with the packrat nest is totally worth it! Ok, minus all of my complaining of course...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't stand the suspense! What did everyone think when they came home?!?!

CA HEWITT FAMILY said...

I want to see before and after pics. I was thinking the opposite as you were explaining what you did...I couldn't believe that you finished it all so quickly. Good job. Come over to my house next please. :)